- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What Personal Data We Collect
Color Me Pretty Manufacturing’s goal in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the most personalized service possible. By knowing more about you, Color Me Pretty Manufacturing is able to deliver leading information in the cosmetic industry.
In general, personal information is requested when you contact us to private label or manufacture cosmetics. We ask individuals for their names, addresses, and other personal information such as experience, education, and skills.
The amount of personal information you are required to supply will normally be limited to only that which is necessary to supply our services to you.
Buyers: When you sign up for our services through the Color Me Pretty Manufacturing network we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, or other personal information such as work experience, education, and skills.
Color Me Pretty Manufacturing is committed to sending you e-mail that you have an interest in receiving. We do not share your e-mail address with other parties at any time for any purpose whatsoever. This includes renting, bartering, selling, leasing or otherwise making your e-mail address available to any other company or organization unless required by court of law or law enforcement.
Occasionally, Color Me Pretty Manufacturing utilizes e-mail to share valuable information with those candidates who have requested to be kept informed regarding cosmetics, discounts, and special benefits available to them. Candidates may choose to opt out of these distributions at any time.
In addition, Color Me Pretty Manufacturing utilizes e-mail to share valuable information with customers who have requested to be kept informed of staffing issues, technological innovations and special offers available to them. Customers may choose to unsubscribe from such e-mail campaign communications at any time by (1) clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that appears in these messages, (2) inputting their relevant e-mail address and (3) clicking “submit” to complete the unsubscribe process.
Color Me Pretty utilizes the services of a reputable third party company for the transmission of e-mail messages. The Company shares usage information about recipients of its e-mails and visitors to Company Web sites with the third party company for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. For this purpose, Color Me Pretty Manufacturing and its third party e-mail transmission company use pixel tags (also called clear gifs) to note your interaction with Company e-mail messages (if you receive messages in html format) and to record some of the pages you visit on Company Web sites. This information allows Color Me Pretty Manufacturing to provide information that is tailored to your needs and interests.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes, such as zip code, telephone, e-mail or postal address, or if a user no longer desires Color Me Pretty Manufacturing services, unsubscribe or e-mail us to make changes
Color Me Pretty Manufacturing protects the security of the personal information you provide. This information may be stored in manual or electronic systems with limited access in order to protect this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.